I've gotten lash extensions previously 3 times at a different salon (about 6 months each time) and so I have some experience with how lash extensions should/could be.I was extremely disappointed when I decided to try the Lash Retreat and after paying $300 for my lash extensions (that should have lasted a minimum of 2 weeks without needing a re-fill, lasted only 3 days before nearly all the lashes had fallen off.

I did not treat these lashes any differently than the previous sets from the other salon that lasted over 3 weeks without needing a refill.I guess this is why they were the only ones with an appointment available during the holiday season.

Had an Experience with The Lash Retreat?

Comments

Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more Hair Club - Wig Review from Cheshire, Connecticut Hair Club "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..." Read more The Slim Co - HORRIBLE The Slim Co "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..." Read more Ideal Image - Cool Sculting made my life miserable Ideal Image "I had a treatment a year ago in my stomach and my back sides, and after three months my belly started growing, now I have a big belly instead of..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more